- Full-Time remote role with once-a-month training in our Richmond office.
- 8 weeks paid parental leave.
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 + meals and entertainment card up to $2,650.
CBM Australia is a Christian international development organisation focused on ending the cycle of poverty and disability. As Australia’s only international development organisation focused on disability inclusion, our work improves the quality of life of people with disabilities living in the poorest countries.
Partnering with local organisations we build and promote an inclusive world in which all people with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential.
About the role
We have a rewarding opportunity for an experienced and passionate Inbound Supporter Relationships Specialist to join CBM Australia’s successful contact centre.
You will respond to the needs of our donors with the highest level of customer service. You will receive, process, and respond to CBM Australia supporters and potential new supporters via phone and email in a fast-paced and joy- filled environment.
In addition to the inbound and administration tasks, you may also be required to undertake outbound telemarketing activities.
As a remote-first role an ability to create conversation, build rapport and get people excited over the phone about what we do at CBM will be the key to success!
The successful applicant will:
- Ensure incoming calls from supporters are answered promptly and courteously; ensuring the best outcomes.
- Process a high-volume of calls with strong attention to detail, ensuring privacy and confidentiality.
- Ensure honest and reliable information transfer and customer experience that enables CBM trust and Net Promoter Score to remain high.
- Ensure first-call resolution and next-best offer to engage supporters (new and existing donors).
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to enable supporters to have information required to progress supporter conversations and to enhance donor service offerings.
- Create and maintain the quality of donor responses in accordance with CBM’s messaging standards.
- Managed all donor correspondence accurately, effectively, professionally, and promptly.
- Great team focus to ensure support, peer coaching and knowledge sharing.
- Calls responded to within KPI’s as documented in Contact Centre policies.
- Perform donor nurture calls and outbound calls as requested.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of schedules and processes, and proactively seek efficiencies in workflows.
- Carry out administration tasks associated with CRM database.
Specific outcomes required:
- Donations are processed accurately and with high attention to detail.
- Provide specialist donor customer service.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship between CBM and its supporters.
- Donor feedback created and responded to professionally, efficiently, and in line with CBM messaging and departmental KPI’s, specifically first-call resolution.
- Professional written material successfully conveying CBM messaging is provided to all donors.
- Administration tasks carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Effective and timely communication with supporters regarding queries and responses.
- Sales and departmental KPI’s and turnaround times are met.
- Outbound call campaigns include CBM Australia product placement and associated sales elements applicable to the campaign.
Please refer to the full Position Description for more details.
We want someone who is energetic, passionate, and shows an eagerness to learn. Someone who is driven, familiar with KPIs and who is keen to work with an amazing team to do essential work EVERY day!
As CBM has a Christian donor base, you will need to be comfortable speaking about faith and leading prayers.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous sales experience, ideally within a call centre.
- Ability to cold call and handle objections effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed key sales targets.
- Strong and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong first-call resolution ability and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to demonstrate and empathise with CBM core values and mission.
- Sound administration and organisational skills, including strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take appropriate initiative.
- Passion for the mission of CBM Australia and alignment/comfort with being part of a faith-based organisation.
- Applicants with lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact that matters in a team of like-minded professionals.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Remote role
- Monthly in-office training
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 + up to $2,650 for meals and entertainment.
- 8 weeks paid parental leave.
- A work environment and values-driven culture that employees state in their feedback, is one of the most inclusive, caring, and enjoyable that they have ever worked in.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume via SEEK.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received.
CBM Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from candidates with diverse cultural backgrounds and people with lived experience of disability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Inbound Supporter Relationships Specialist via SEEK for confidential support to ensure an equitable, barrier-free application process. We ensure that any information provided to the contact is private and confidential, will only be used to provide accommodations and will in no way determine the outcome of an application.
CBM Australia is committed to the safety and best interest of all children accessing CBM supported services and programs and workplace. Preferred candidates are advised that they will be required to sign the CBM Child Safeguarding Standard, and we reserve the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures prior to employment being confirmed.