- Part-Time (0.8) remote role with once-a-month training in our Richmond office.
- 8 weeks paid parental leave.
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 + meals and entertainment card up to $2,650.
CBM Australia is a Christian international development organisation focused on ending the cycle of poverty and disability. As Australia’s only international development organisation focused on disability inclusion, our work improves the quality of life of people with disabilities living in the poorest countries.
Partnering with local organisations we build and promote an inclusive world in which all people with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential.
About the role
We have a rewarding opportunity for an experienced and passionate Outbound Contact Centre Team Telemarketer (Supporter Relationships Telemarketer) to join CBM Australia.
You will respond to the needs of our donors with the highest level of customer service. You will perform outbound calls to increase donations through sales skills, a sound knowledge of the work of CBM and genuine nurturing and thanks.
As a remote-first role an ability to create conversation, build rapport and get people excited over the phone about what we do at CBM will be the key to success!
The successful applicant will:
- Conduct a high-volume of outbound calls as part of targeted campaigns to ensure increased loyalty and generosity of our warm supporters using effective sales skills and product knowledge.
- Ensure honest and reliable information and customer experience that enables CBM trust and Net Promoter Score to remain high.
- Ensure first-call resolution and next-best offer to engage donors.
- Nurture supporter relationships by implementing ways to show CBM’s appreciation of their compassion and generosity.
- Carrying out administration tasks associated with DMS database.
- Strong attention to detail and privacy in processing credit card donations and processing data.
- Great team focus to ensure support, peer coaching and knowledge sharing.
- Calls responded to within KPI’s as documented in Contact Centre policies.
Specific outcomes required:
- Key sales targets are managed and met.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship between CBM and its supporters.
- Thorough knowledge of the work of CBM.
- Effective and timely communication with supporters regarding queries, responses to campaigns and information sent to them.
- Provide excellent, efficient, and courteous customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Administration tasks carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Donations and data entries are processed accurately and with appropriate detail.
Please refer to the full Position Description for more details.
We want someone who can lead by example and shows a willingness to learn.
You will use fundraising and marketing collateral to ensure a strong and trusted engagement with our supporters and will be accustomed to a supporter-first approach, with strong targets to ensure performance.
As CBM has a Christian donor base, you will need to be comfortable speaking about faith and leading prayers.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Proven sales abilities within a contact centre environment.
- Ability to cold call and handle objections effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to adhere to departmental standards and processes.
- Ability to meet and exceed key sales targets.
- Strong and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take appropriate initiative to answer donor queries and complaints.
- Sound administration and organisational skills, including strong attention to detail.
- An understanding of the needs and interests of NFP supporters and conversion and relationship development approaches would be highly regarded.
- Passion for the mission of CBM Australia and alignment/comfort with being part of a faith-based organisation.
- Applicants with lived experience of disability are encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact that matters in a team of like-minded professionals.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Remote role
- Monthly in-office training
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 + up to $2,650 for meals and entertainment.
- 8 weeks paid parental leave.
- A work environment and values-driven culture that employees state in their feedback, is one of the most inclusive, caring, and enjoyable that they have ever worked in.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume via SEEK.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received.
CBM Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from candidates with diverse cultural backgrounds and people with lived experience of disability. Please contact email@example.com using the subject line: Outbound Contact Centre Telemarketer enquiry via SEEK for confidential support to ensure an equitable, barrier-free application process. We ensure that any information provided to the contact is private and confidential, will only be used to provide accommodations and will in no way determine the outcome of an application.
CBM Australia is committed to the safety and best interest of all children accessing CBM supported services and programs and workplace. Preferred candidates are advised that they will be required to sign the CBM Child Safeguarding Standard, and we reserve the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures prior to employment being confirmed.