Facilities & Administration Coordinator
- Hybrid role with 2 days a week in our Richmond office, and flexible work arrangements.
- Perfect role for a recent graduate
- Additional salary packaging up to $15,900 + meals and entertainment card up to $2,650.
CBM Australia is a Christian international development organisation focused on ending the cycle of poverty and disability. As Australia’s only international development organisation focused on disability inclusion our work improves the quality of life of people with disabilities living in the poorest countries.
Partnering with local organisations we build and promote an inclusive world in which all people with disabilities enjoy their human rights and achieve their full potential.
About the role
We have a rewarding opportunity for an enthusiastic Facilities & Administration Coordinator to join CBM Australia.
This role will support the wider Business Operations team across a number of key administrative areas including but not limited to: facilities management, travel administration, and event coordination. This role will also provide general ad hoc administrative support to the team.
Reporting to the Head of People, you will be one of four working within the welcoming close-knit People and Culture team.
The successful applicant will:
- Coordinate building and equipment related maintenance and repairs and manage contractors.
- Engage with stakeholders to respond to facilities issues and resolve effectively & efficiently.
- Manage basic operational administration, including security, reporting, bookings, visitor management, etc.
- Ordering of office consumables (such as groceries and stationery)
- Storage facility administration
- Assistance with utilities and office facilities maintenance as well as managing improvements to the facilities.
- Assist with OH&S audits and coordination of training and drills.
- Support the BOPS function with delivery of in-office events/training and meetings, as well as organising catering.
- Determine and arrange accessibility requirements for attendees.
Assist with greeting of office visitors and office set up.
- Booking travel with our travel partner, on occasion.
- Assist with basic travel queries, manage escalations, and report on the CBMA travel process and activity.
- Data entry support
- Updating of registers and general administration
- External storage assistance and maintenance
- Taking minutes and actions during a meeting
- Setting up technology for a virtual or hybrid meeting
Please refer to the full Position Description for more details.
We want someone who is unique, resourceful, courageous, and energetic – someone who is driven and is keen to work with an amazing team to do essential work EVERY day; we want the whole package!
This role would be perfect for someone who is wanting to develop their career at a meaningful organisation.
If you come from an Events Management, EA, or PA background, or are a recent graduate with an interest in people and culture, this is the ideal role to get your foot in the door.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Skills in data entry, administration, and coordination.
- Strong planning, organisation, and communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously in a hybrid setting.
- A want to develop you career within People and Culture.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word applications, PowerPoint
- Experience in other software platforms, including Miro, Mural, Jira is desirable but not mandatory.
- Passion for the mission of CBM Australia and alignment/comfort with being part of a faith-based organisation.
- Applicants with lived experience of disability will be highly regarded.
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact that matters in a team of like-minded professionals.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Hybrid role with 2 days in the office.
- 5 additional days of leave
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 + up to $2,650 for meals and entertainment.
- 8 weeks paid parental leave.
- A work environment and values-driven culture that employees state in their feedback, is one of the most inclusive, caring, and enjoyable that they have ever worked in.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume and a cover letter responding to the selection criteria via SEEK.
Applications will be considered as soon as they are received.
CBM Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from candidates with diverse cultural backgrounds and people with lived experience of disability. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Facilities and Administration Coordinator enquiry via SEEK for confidential support to ensure an equitable, barrier-free application process. We ensure that any information provided to the contact is private and confidential, will only be used to provide accommodations and will in no way determine the outcome of an application.
CBM Australia is committed to the safety and best interest of all children accessing CBM supported services and programs and workplace. Preferred candidates are advised that they will be required to sign the CBM Child Safeguarding Standard, and we reserve the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures prior to employment being confirmed.