About the organisation
CBM works alongside and is accountable to people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion and transform lives. The International Program team supports and develops effective high-quality international projects that aim to alleviate poverty and raise awareness on the rights of people with disabilities, bringing local change in collaboration with local partner organisations.
The Melbourne office is a close knit and collaborative team with supportive management.
About the role
CBM Australia is looking to fill the position of Business Analyst (Solution Delivery), to join our Information Technology (Business Operations) team in our Melbourne office on a 1-year fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this role involves all aspects of system and business analysis, including the identification, documentation, and justification of business and solution requirements, and supporting RFP, and project delivery activities.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Partner with the Data Analytics, Digital and Advisory Teams to ensure technology solutions adhere to data quality requirements and meet stakeholder reporting objectives.
- Provide demonstrations of and documentation for new features in the system/software.
- Work with teams to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish technical requirements, and ensure systems solutions support the defined scope of business requirements.
- Business case input / development and preparation of RFP documentation.
- Provide support to the CIO, as required for the projects including providing project status updates, and identification of project risks and issues.
- You will come from a strong ICT Business Analysis background and have demonstrated business acumen with excellent communication and presentation skills that will help drive success.
- You have experience working as a Business Analyst across multi-disciplinary IT projects (projects that involve application/software changes and business process change)
- You’re as comfortable facilitating sessions with stakeholders as you are with breaking down bugs and getting into the technical nitty gritty with the team.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering innovative agile initiatives in high performing teams as a business analyst in a digital environment to high standards.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
- Experience in Jira for managing boards and project documentation.
- Experience working for or in a Consulting Practice is desirable.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please upload your CV along with a cover letter addressing your interest in joining the team and what you have to offer by submitting an application. Please note applications will only be accepted via the Applicant Portal. We will be receiving and reviewing applications until close of business on the 4th of April 2023, however applications will be considered earlier as they are received.
CBM Australia is committed to workplace equity and diversity and encourages applications from candidates with diverse cultural backgrounds and people with lived experience of disability.
CBM Australia is committed to the safety and best interest of all children accessing CBM supported services, programs, and workplace. Relevant background checks including working with children, police and reference checks will be completed prior to the preferred candidate’s employment being confirmed.