The Board of CBM Australia is seeking to add a further CA/CPA to its diverse skill base. The Position Description is available within the CBMA Board Charter. It is also available from the Company Secretary, Trudy Skilbeck.
The Board meets four times a year – around 50% remote and others conducted in Melbourne – and holds an annual strategy weekend. Board Committee meetings are held 2-5 times per year and are fully remote.
About CBM Australia
CBM is a Christian international development agency. It works alongside people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion, and transform lives. The drive is to be an authentic ally for people with disabilities. In this, CBM is a catalyst for change; leveraging the actions and resources of others – partners, clients, and supporters – to help achieve much greater reach and influence than what’s achieved acting alone.
CBM Australia works globally, supporting around 40 partners across 42 countries. While an independent entity, CBM Australia is also a member of CBM Global; alongside five other Member Associations committed to inclusive governance and building strengthened communities where rights are realised.
CBM Australia is an ACNC registered Charity and trusted DFAT partner.
- CA/CPA credentials are essential.
- Prior board experience strongly preferred.
- Application from persons with lived experience of disability and/or cultural diversity is encouraged.
- Meeting the position description criteria is required.
How to apply
- Expression of interest is to be directed to Trudy Skilbeck, CBM Australia Company Secretary, via email@example.com.
- If proceeding to apply, a cover letter addressing the position description and a CV are required before 16 December 2022.
- Preferred candidates would be interviewed via Zoom in late January 2023.
Application should be addressed to:
Trudy Skilbeck at firstname.lastname@example.org